Hi I'm Sinny. I'm 24. I study ACCA and work part time as a waitress. I'm head over heels in love with my boyfriend of 5 years, Matt.
On the 4th January we welcomed our beautiful baby boy, Alexander, into this world. He's just the most amazing little human!
PLEASE DO NOT REBLOG PICTURES OF MY SON!!!!!!!!!!
03-02-13-Baby's one month party
10-02-13-Chinese New Year
29-03-13-5th year anniversary
09-07-13-My 25th Birthday
I haven’t done one of these in ages.
2. So slowly I am trying to get some decent make up brushes, as I have only started wearing make up these last few years. As some of you may have seen in a previous picture that I have posted, I didn’t even wear make up 4 years ago. Lol. I love the Bobbi Brown brushes, this “face brush” is such a handy little thing. Yet again I used it for the first time today, and it is just fantastic. It picks up the product well and distributes evenly onto my face. It can be used for mineral make up, bronzer or blush, so it’s good for keeping in your hand bag for an all in one brush for when you’re on the go/ travelling.
3. I spotted this beauty on Friday when I was in town with my sister, but I forgot to get it and was rushing to get home. So I went into town to buy it today. It was 40% off and I paid £18 for it, which isn’t bad. It’s from Laura Ashley. I love their stuff so much (even if it is a bit pricey!)
Sorry that the pictures aren’t uniform, I took the pictures at different times during the course of today. And with the British weather being sunny one min and cloudy the next, it’s hard to get the lighting right!
What arrived in the post. I needed some baby brushes to go in my make up bag for when I’m out and about! I think they’re fake, but they were cheap and surprisingly good quality!
I bought the liner and eye shadow brush too, so I can have a go at doing eye make up!
Loadsa new stuff.
1. Finally got my hands on these Vectra studded slippers from Topshop. They’re really comfy and make good driving shoes!
2. I’ve been looking for a “gold” nail varnish for a while and decided to buy “gold rush” by Models Own, as I really like their consistency. Plus they are cheap too. Also, I needed a black for my “goth days” and you can never go wrong with Barry M. :) Bought them with the points on my Boots card too. Hehe.
3. So, having bought something to make my brows look better, I thought it was time I tried some false lashes! As a person with a monolid, small eyes and lacking everything in general in the eye area, I thought some cheap lashes were a good start. I liked the look of these Girls Aloud ones and they were on sale! I have to say, the Nicole ones look horrid on me! Lol. But I guess it’s all trial and error. I also bought this lash glue (cus I heard the ones in the pack weren’t so good) and this is the only one I could find! Hopefully it’s alright.
4. I am so loving Bobbi Brown at the minute. I bought a shimmer brick a while back in “Rose” and decided to get the “bronze” as well. When the lady first tested it on me ages ago, the both suited me nicely. However I went for the rose in the end as it was more natural looking. When I seen that Debenhams had a sale on recently, I couldn’t pass up opportunity. Not used it yet, cus it looks too pristine!
5+6. I bought this bag from ebay about a month ago maybe? Can’t even remember. Not posted it up cus I’m slightly disappointed by it. I thought it’d be slightly bigger to be honest. I pretty much carry my whole life with me in my bag. Lol. However I guess it’s good if I need to go somewhere quick and just chuck a wallet and phone in there or something. Haha. Maybe one day I’ll get my hands on a real Alexander Wang bag! Lol.
A pass case from Paperchase.
In Hong Kong you always have to carry your ID card around. Also residents of a certain area have to carry a restricted area pass too (the card on the bottom). It’s silly that people in Hong Kong have to carry these cards and no card holders are big enough to fit the restricted area passes! I decided that when I returned to the UK I would get one from Paperchase as my sister had one from there and served it’s purpose well. So finally I have one! Ain’t it pretty?
Body Shop are doing 2 body butters/ scrubs for £15. After being in Hong Kong for a month, my skin has gotten awfully dry because the water isn’t very suited for my skin. So this was a sort of “spur of the moment but exactly what I needed” purchase. I can’t wait to use the scrub. Smells so nice. Also it’s not as coarse as their other ones, which I find are too rough for my sensitive skin.
After months of lusting after the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, I have finally bought it! The nice lady at the counter tested the “rose”, “bronze” and “pink quartz” on me. Both the rose and bronze looked really nice. But I decided to get the rose. I think next time I will get the bronze. I think the pink quartz was a little bit too light. Also I fell in love with the texture and feel of the brush. So I will definitely buy that next time!